I live in a small city in Cagayan de Oro. Today, on the way home from
spending the day at work, my friend stopped at a local fast food chain called GOTO.
Long story short,
In a way home a beggar ask us for some penny for his food as what he
said but as we look at him it is not necessary for he is not disabled one he
can work and even earn a living to sustain his daily needs. But being a kind hear-ted
friend he still offer some penny for him to buy some food.
As we get through him, still wondering deep down in me why he was able
to give while it’s not necessary thing to do I am referring to that guy only
not everyone. And I ask why? But what he said was same as the old saying it is
better to give than to receive. In addition money is all the way we can still
look for it anytime.
For anybody out there who is same type of my friend I am proud of you
kept it and kudos amigo!
No comments :
Post a Comment